WORLDS HOTELS

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Re: Hilton or Courtyard

Postby ALRO USA » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:51 pm

bwouters wrote:Hilton or Courtyard, any of them has an airport schuttle to LAX?

Hello Boris, long time since we have spoken. I think that you are out of luck on the airport shuttle from LAX. Both of these hotels are within 5 minutes of Burbank airport which is where they have shuttles to. Best bet is to rent a car. Travel time between LAX and hotels is between 30 minutes and 2+ hours depending on traffic. See you at the worlds!
Ron Hopkins
ALRO Racing USA
US Importer for Technokit cars & PMT Tires
www.alroracingusa.com
(408)365-1077
ALRO USA

Postby bwouters » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:01 pm

OK I got it, I'm actually flying in (and back out) from San Jose (CA) so I will cancel my flight not go through the hassle of dumping my rental car in San Jose and getting a new one for 2 days , checking in and out but just drive down the 360 miles. Will take me 6 hours (can not drive at european speed unfortunately).

Txs!!
Boris
bwouters

Postby aft53 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:11 pm

Depending on the time of day, you can probably get from San Jose to the track in about 5 hours. It is a straight shot south on Interstate 5.
aft53

Postby MrMPX » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:09 pm

Just hop a Southwest Airlines flight out of San Jose Less expensive and your here in an hour! :)
MrMPX

Previous

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships