Correct German names on the list for the worlds??

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Correct German names on the list for the worlds??

Postby ben » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:28 am

Are all the Germans on the Worlds driverslist going to the worlds.
I think there are only going to be 3 or 4
The list is not correct.....
I like it "LARGE"
ben

Postby hessel » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:31 am

I don't know, if they are on the list than they will be going i think??
Marcus?? Do you know if all the drivers on the list are going??
Hessel Roskam

What is here isn't here, but just there without a "t" .....
hessel

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:06 pm

Hello,

following germans are going:

Markus Feldmann
Gunther Lämmermann
Clark Wohlert
Jörg Schummer

thats it totally.
Markus Feldmann

Postby Oddified » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:51 pm

That's a big differance from the list on the stage 2 report where it has 15 drivers listed!. :o

The uk team is correct apart from one, Kevin Murby. I asked him at the last meeting and unfortunatly he wasn't going.

I assume that the organizers of the meeting are aware of the drivers that are not going which are still on the list?.

Ian.
Oddified

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:50 pm

I think that fact is not only for the german Team. I know several Teams from the list which won´t fit their drivers lists.
Markus Feldmann

Postby hessel » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:44 pm

Is the KZ organisation aware that the stage 2 report's list is incorrect??
Hessel Roskam

hessel

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:03 pm

Herr Hessel ONLY official PAID entries show on that list. That is to say EFRA (or your home block) sends the Official Entry forms to IFMAR with a wire transfer of the race entry fees. Thus those on that list are paid and officialy entered into the race. There are even more racers who have entered from the date the Stage Two report was posted.

Weather they show up or not they are entered and paid. I doubt you would pay that much for an entry fee and not show up! Also the Hotels are full with drivers so I think whoever is saying there are only a few Germans may not be working with the same data as the official list. I would trust Mr. Grant and IFMAR to only send us real entries and collected entry fees, before I trusted a rumor on an internet chat room.

IFMAR does owe us entry fees for 25 drivers but they are only those drivers who have entered AFTER the stage two report was posted.
MrMPX

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:11 pm

IAN we simply do not know who is COMING we only know who is Officialy entered and paid to race. We can not take them off the official entry list because they are entered if they show up or not. I would hate to have someone deleted from a entry then show up only to find they were deleted ;) Wow is that silly! hehehehehe

Come on guys the list is posted of who is paid and entered some times in life people enter events but do not show up that happens and I am sure some will happen here. But on the other hand I know there have been more entries (25) from the date of the Stage Two report. So there is some SANDBAGGING going on. However only those who are officialy entered are on that list. :mrblue:
MrMPX

Postby hessel » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:15 pm

This is no attack at you MrMPX or at the IFMAR, but to the drivers who entered and won't be coming.

I will be there for sure and really looking forward to the event.
Last edited by hessel on Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hessel Roskam

hessel

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:16 pm

Markus you are correct there are teams where drivers have been subsuted and added. Best check who is on your plane coming over as you say the list of entries does change blocks can subisute drivers up to the opening day........ There is a German boarding house near the track and I bet they are booked too. Gee could it be teams are trying to get other teams goat before the event?

I laugh when I see who said they are not coming only to be asked to get them a full retail spot for a product display and support space for a team they say they are not sending. WOW is that politics or what!
MrMPX

Next

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships