Frank K Sets TWO NEw track Records

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Postby Eric Poholsky » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:51 pm

Frank was using low profile Kronos tires. However, his left rear tire did not survive the full main. It was completely bald, and Frank said he was definately losing traction coming out of the hard right hand turns near the end of the race.
Eric Poholsky
Contrast Neo2.5HR
PMT
V-Speed Engines
Mielke Modelltechnik
Nomadio
Eric Poholsky

Postby ALRO USA » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:15 pm

hessel, a whipping post is a big pole that you tie people to and then beat the hell out of them with a whip!

All joking aside I'm sure that we will all have a great time at the worlds and all get along fine. See you next week! Tot ziens, Ron
Ron Hopkins
ALRO Racing USA
US Importer for Technokit cars & PMT Tires
www.alroracingusa.com
(408)365-1077
ALRO USA

Postby Daytona7 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:04 pm

Now what have the Poles done to be brought into this?
Daytona7

Postby hessel » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:36 am

We will arrive on wednesday in the afternoon, will see you all at the track...
Hessel Roskam

What is here isn't here, but just there without a "t" .....
hessel

Postby Radical Ron » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:29 pm

Frank set a new Qualifying record and is the charter member of the 23.8 club at KZ! The track is hooked up.

Hessel Roskam drove a 23.00sec :o lap this saturday! Watch out for the dutch-guy, he's going to be the first 22sec member!! :mrblue: :mrgreen: :mrblue:
Ron v D
I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.....so don't blame the Dutch guy!
Check out off-roader
Radical Ron

Postby PeterGrant » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:29 pm

hehe, thats fast, but......felmann was using his spare car on that day, and he was 23.1-23.2 (can't remember fully :/ )
If you don’t like my driving, stay off the sidewalk
PeterGrant

Postby Radical Ron » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:27 pm

Yes Marcus is also very fast but Marcus has been driving the track since last saturday (week advantage) and Hessel set his time on the second day he's there (arived thursday). And the more rubber on the track (and everyone is flipping over) The "Pitstops FG" is turning like on glue....... man this is going to be a great event, I wish I was there to see all the life action. :mrblue:
Ron v D
I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.....so don't blame the Dutch guy!
Check out off-roader
Radical Ron

Postby 3MTAE » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:21 am

FG TO THE FUTURE
** My FG Photo Gallery **

"For it is through sportmanship that radio controlled model car racing will continue growing to the position it so richly deserves."
-George Siposs 1972
3MTAE

Postby Radical Ron » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:06 am

Rev-up magazine:
Hessel Roskam has been the fastest on the track with his PitStop FG running very low 23 seconds and a few 22.75+ laps as well. At this rate my prophecy of a 21 second lap may just come true.......

3MTAE: Remember that Hessels FG is a "Pitstop tuningcenter FG" Much better, even the factory FG rider come and look how their car is set-up :wink:
Rubber is getting down wonder if anyone can go for that un-imanegable 21 lap......
Ron v D
Check out off-roader
Radical Ron

Postby PeterGrant » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:23 am

the way things are going it will happen :) what tyers is hessel using? the new PMTs? is felmann using them two? i wish i was there insted of stuck up in school :(
If you don’t like my driving, stay off the sidewalk
PeterGrant

PreviousNext

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships