How not to use a Forum number 2

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:42 am

.....probably the reason for the small support by the 1/5th scale companies are the ridiculous minimum prices for sponsoring your event.....
Markus Feldmann

Postby ben » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:30 am

:o :o :o that much??
I like it "LARGE"
ben

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:09 pm

it depends on what you count much, but on any other race I have been now (and that were pretty much) never anybody wanted that much. You also have to see that smaller companies like Lauterbacher have to calculate and to bring back in that money at a market like the USA is very difficult. I think you could have treated that sponsoring thing in a complete different way from organisation-site and then all the companies wouldn`t have hesitated to sponsor it.
Markus Feldmann

Postby ben » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:54 pm

So the kz speedway organisation have to ask themselves why the 1/5th scale companies don't sponser the event.....????
I like it "LARGE"
ben

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:10 pm

Markus before you hurl that you best look to your sponsor who BLEW it BIG time $350.00 for an air-conditioned pit space IF THEY ordered EARLY!
Most did Lauterbacher came in AFTER the deadline and was shocked that the true cost of the mini offic buildings is well over $1000.00 for one month. IF LAUTERBACHER looked forward they would have a nice space. But Oh well.... ALSO NOTING that at $350.00 the EVENT received NOTHING! That was a pass through cost. So get off your high horse and look to your cheap ass sponsor!

BTW in Germany the orginizers prices were MUCH MUCH HIGHER! So please do not talk out your ass. They also received much more support.
SO do not FALSY BLAME our price when in fact I have done my best to keep the costs down. Even the hotels are cheaper then the host in Germany!

OH and a Lamborghini is very expesnive to rent in Los Angeles just to park in front of a booth for a week.
MrMPX

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:18 pm

Marcus Please stick to driving.

THANK GOODNES for RON HOPKINS at ALRO USA!
Last edited by MrMPX on Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMPX

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:52 pm

FIRST I did not post anything concearning the problem with you and Lauterbacher and the container. BUT as far as any of the german companies I spoke to your minimum sponsorship from a manufacturer is very high and in fact much higher than in germany 2001. I´m pretty sure FG, HARM, Lauterbacher etc. would support you without hesitate on a well based foundation moneywise. Don´t blame me due to your problems with getting your event sponsored. I have nothing to do with the factories. I just comment what the reason for non-sponsoring it was from german companies. I personally tried to get any possible Lauterbacher driver over to the WC to make the whole race more interesting for anybody there, that also includes YOU!!!!!

I think it´s pretty nice to throw around with your offenses here. That makes us, as a driver, feeling very confident to come to your race.

By the way, the Lamborghini was not earned with those tiny toy cars you try to organize something for.
Markus Feldmann

Postby ben » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:12 pm

MrMPX wrote:! So please do not talk out your ass.

Come on MrMPX who ever you are, no need for this.....
I like it "LARGE"
ben

Postby MrMPX » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:22 pm

Markus

Stick to driving!
Last edited by MrMPX on Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMPX

Postby Markus Feldmann » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:29 pm

Thanks god you are a saint.

Karlton I do not want to discuss anything here which does not affect me due to I have nothing to do with those companies businesswise.

You really should think of your way talking to people. Doesn´t sound well grown up.

Like I told you I really will enjoy racing in the US and I tried my best getting drivers there. Even if you won´t make us feel pretty welcome there.
Markus Feldmann

Next

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships