Great Job Chris Wright

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Great Job Chris Wright

Postby 3MTAE » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:30 am

Great Job to Chris Wright for providing the Worlds video and Info!

I found it here: http://www.1-5worlds.com/worlds2003/rep ... ay_am.html
(Toward the bottom)
** My FG Photo Gallery **

"For it is through sportmanship that radio controlled model car racing will continue growing to the position it so richly deserves."
-George Siposs 1972
3MTAE

Postby Accord » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:20 am

Fantastic coverage!
John
Accord

Postby Rev-Up » Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:24 am

Thanks Guys. I attempt to do my best for you all especially those that cannot make the event. Doing daily videos is a new idea but from emails and comments at the track it appears to be a winner.
Large Scale since 1986
Rev-Up

Postby Manx » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:11 pm

Very well done Chris, we here in Australia appreciate you hard work.

Cheers
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Manx

Postby Ruffles » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:13 pm

Awesome Chris. I can't wait to get my next "fix" of worlds coverage.
There are only 10 types of people in this world...
those who understand Binary and those who don't.
Ruffles

Postby Al_Walker » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:32 pm

Thank you Chris for keeping us informed and a "Great Job" on the reports pics and videos.

Is there any net access at the track for the competitors to check messages of encouragement from home?

If not, Chris could you please pass on our best wishes and good luck to the Australians John and Jeff Hamon, and Steve McFadden as well as Rodney Best and Greg Collins from Alastair & Martine and all the rest at England Park Raceway. Oh and let them know so far we've had rain for the National 8th, & 10th titles.

Cheers Alastair & Martine
Al_Walker

Postby Rev-Up » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:09 pm

Is there any net access at the track for the competitors to check messages of encouragement from home?

There is Al, it's called me! Already passing messages on for other guys so will pass this one on with pleasure. I am sure they will feel that having big heat here and you having rain there, they went the right way!

:D :D :D
Large Scale since 1986
Rev-Up

Postby GTI » Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:38 am

The worlds site has excellent coverge thankyou. :D

A question on the vids;

Is the picture of the heat 10 video really bad for everyone or have i done something wrong?I'm downloading it now with getright so that i can view what has already been downloaded of the 34 meg and the picture when viewing it with media player is really poor.The other longer 60 meg videos were awesome with clear pictures but the heat 10 video isn't the same and i was really excited with your report on that heat and was looking forward to watching it? :cry:

PS:I don't mean it to be critisism and really appreciate your hard work and efforts. :)
GTI

Postby Rev-Up » Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:43 am

You obviously have a problem that I am unable to explain. We were downloding it in then Hotel Cafe and it got quite a crowd and the qualkity was there. Now I am downloading the Higher Quality one to se if there is a problem there.

On the streaming one. Are you undocking the screen for a larger one then enlarging that further?
Large Scale since 1986
Rev-Up

Postby Rev-Up » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:33 am

I have placed a Quick Time movie of the Heat 10 on rthe site. Checked it OK! This is for the MAC users anongst you.
Large Scale since 1986
Rev-Up

Next

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships