Pre-Worlds

This forum enables anyone to give feedback or request further information about the IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships.

Moderator: The A Team

Pre-Worlds

Postby Kevin Murray » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:03 am

Well the Pre-Worlds is just a few weeks away. Who from OS is coming over?
Regards

Kevin Murray
Kevin Murray
ALRO Racing Australia

Postby hassro » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:48 pm

Hey Kev,

Not that Im from OS but I wont be there we recently sold and in processor of buying or finding a rental. Harder than it sounds at the moment in Sydney unless you want to live way out west.

But for the guys that are going do you know if the rear wing issue has been resolved.

I think Jeff was going to follow this up after the AGM.

Cheers

Rolf
Cheers

Rolf Hasse

Keep out of HARMs way
hassro

Postby craig1 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Rolf I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that it's 60mm from the boot lid all the way across.

If the boots got a bow in it, so can the wing. But regardless it's 60mm at the highest point.

With this the reference to the roof line and the wing not being above this become irrelevent as I don't see how the wing can ever be this high because if the wing is supported at the ends or at the centre only it makes no difference 60mm is the measurement.

On the pre-worlds, I can't wait.

I should finally have my car done tomorrow, so I'll be at the next club day on the 22nd (at least I think that's when it's on).

I'm going to try and get down to JGR for about two other running days before going to Brendale so I can figure the car out a little.
craig1

Postby hassro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:37 am

Hey Craig,

Thanks for the reply, Im sure you will go very well at the pre-worlds all the best.

Yeah next race day is the 22nd April. I am hoping to make it but may be in the middle of packing so I am not sure.

Cheers

Rolf
Cheers

Rolf Hasse

Keep out of HARMs way
hassro

Postby superx » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:19 am

Just to clarify, it isn't actually a Pre Worlds it is a Warm up race that is being incorporated into the FEMCA and QLD state Championship.

There is no requirement from IFMAR for the club to hold a Pre World Championship this year as the Facilities and Systems were tested at last years official IFMAR Pre World Championship and Worlds events.

Cheers Alastair
superx

Return to IFMAR Fifth Scale World Championships