Largescale goes to Adur

Section for all BRCA news, views, suggestions etc that relate to Large Scale On Road BRCA organised racing.
Moderated by Gary Preece.

Moderator: the stig

Largescale goes to Adur

Postby jim jones » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Just got back from a day out at the Adur track near shoreham, nice to see a good turn out to check out the track for next year.
First impressions are tight and twisty technical track, unfortunately the weather made it hard to get some serious grip, but considering we are nearly in december and it rained all last night, the grip level was increasing quite quickly, another good thing is that the track dries quite quick.
Wayde and trev hit a few 20's laps in the 3rd heat when it was practically dry. Unfortunately the rain returned so can't say how much quicker the track is, guess we will find out next year.
I think this track will make for good close racing and probably suit consistant and smooth driving.
Thanks to Gary and Trev for arranging a day out and travelling so far to be there, also thanks to the club for welcoming us all and for all the help.

I am really looking forward to going back (hopefully a warmer and dry day) and finding how good it gets with some serious BRCA grip put down.
jim jones

Postby Woody2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 am

Its looking real good I think its a good track carnt wait ta race there with BRCA NAT. 8) 8) 8)
Woody2

Postby wayde » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 am

Spot on gr8 day..i think that it wood bring some real good.and close racing.very nice people there..ps just got to watch out for flying fish from tthe river.LOL LOL
wayde

Return to BRCA LSC On Road