Worlds drivers details

Section for all BRCA news, views, suggestions etc that relate to Large Scale On Road BRCA organised racing.
Moderated by Gary Preece.

Moderator: the stig

Worlds drivers details

Postby mike_humphreys » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

The time has come for me to fill out and send in the uk drivers details for the Worlds @ Lostallo. The details i need are;-

Efra licence number?
Date of birth?
Full name and address?
Personal transponder number?
Contact e-mail address?
3 x Frequencies or 2.4g?

And these are the drivers on my list that i need the info from;-

1 Adam Griffith
2 Ben Woods
3 Chris Smith
4 Ken McCann
5 Wayde Sandford
6 Craig Orman
7 Adam Preece

If these people could please pm or e-mail me their info before 25th of March, that would be great.

"reserve list"

8 Alex Allfrey
9 Mark Grant
10 Paul Hards

As you are aware at this moment in time, we only have 7 places of the 10 we asked for at the EFRA AGM. If Alex, Mark and Paul can give me their details too (less the EFRA licence number), then I'll have then in the hope that we will get the other places.
The deadline for other blocks returning their unused places, is the begining of May - around that time we will know if we have the 3 places we want.

Cheers, Mike
LS EFRA Rep.
HOW CAN SOMEONE SEARCH EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE?
mike_humphreys

Postby mike_humphreys » Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 am

It's with great pleasure I can announce, the BRCA LS team going to the IFMAR world championships in Lostallo will be the full 10 places we asked for at the EFRA AGM last November.
All drivers should ensure that they have all bought their EFRA licence AND paid the balance of the entry fee. The committee will contact each driver and advise them of the balance due.

Can Mark Grant, Alex Alfry and Paul Hards please contact me or Gary with the following...

Full name,
Date of birth,
PT number,
Freq x 3 or 2.4
Contact number
Email address

Best of luck,

Mike Humphreys
BRCA EFRA Rep
HOW CAN SOMEONE SEARCH EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE?
mike_humphreys

Return to BRCA LSC On Road